Tuesday, March 10, 2009

Contest

I am looking to add new faces to my site and marketing materials to have a fresh start to spring and summer that we are all anxiously awaiting. So, I am going to have a contest! What is the contest? Well, you will send me one photo of your child or children. If you have more than one child you may enter more than one, but please send seperate images for each. The first 20 to send me a photo will be entered. I will give you till March 20th or till I recieve 20 photos. Then I will post them on my blog along with a poll to vote and the child that receives the most votes will win a free shoot and will be on my new business cards and on my site. When sending the email please give me your child's first name and age. This contest is for children under the age of 12. They should be pictures you have taken, no professional photos. Also, please put Contest in the subject line of the email. The voting will begin on March 21st and end on March 31st. If you your children don't qualify I still need your help by passing this email along to your friends and family. Thanks and good luck!!!

No comments: